S E inter Counties FITASC 18th ,19th ,20th Oct

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Maddds, you can work it out, its 30 mintes a squad instead of 45!   

2 referees per parcour, no spare refs because each ref gets 15 minute break each squad. :hunter:

Hi Tony

You Dabs and Gav are booked in at 10.30 anyone else just let me now.

Madds you can can 16 squads through starting at 9.00 finishing at 4.30.

Shaun P

Again thanks!

Lucky you all, we Ref our own squads, no such thing as 'proper' Refs over here.

That said there are several FITASC Qualified Refs, but we all prefer to actually shoot.

That said there are enough to sort any issue, not that we seem to have many really.

Hi Shaun - can you book Wendy and I in for the Saturday too please.

Can you squeeze us in this Sunday 15th Sept as well please?

Thanks

Hi 

We have two squads avaiable Saturday  and one on Sunday ,any one wishing to shoot please book in as soon as possible as we are filling up fast .

We will be running two layouts over the valley ,one down the lane in an area only used once before for Fitasc and one at the top of the lane.

Shaun P

hi shaun

please book me in 4 sat 19 th oct   fitasc steve richards 38034 & let me know start time  and layout 

thanks

steve

shaun 

later please. 

A full squad would be appreciated

thanks

steve r

Hi Shaun , I am sorry but i am not going to be how to make saturday , something has come up

I was booked on at 10.30 with Tony , Gav . Bob and Wendy . I am gutted was looking forward to this :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shaun - I'll take Deans slot - can you book me on? 

see you there guys!

Very tricky shoot today,lotsa rockets and midis?take a close look at the mini.felt I leaft 3/4 out there

Well shot though Gwyn - I'm sitting with someone who shot today and said that's a damn good score...

Looking forward to seeing this tomorrow.

Thanks Matt,theres some tricky simo pairs take good look,if your fist on look at two pairs?Shoot well.

Very tricky shoot today in lousy conditions. A really varied range of targets to suit all and the sim pairs were challenging. Thoroughly enjoyable however with a great squad. Looking forward to my next visit.

Really enjoyed this one, as always at Southdowns.  Shot reasonably well on the first 3 layouts, and like a one-armed blind man on the last, to confirm my place as a D class FSP shooter!!

Really good targets again, and a great squad.

Thanks to Shaun for my "chariot"...

post-507-0-22636600-1382259846.jpg

post-507-0-67152900-1382259911.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-10-19 09.30.31.jpg
    2013-10-19 09.30.31.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 2013-10-19 09.30.36.jpg
    2013-10-19 09.30.36.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back