GLD,Kent ,Surrey,Sussex FITASC 13th-14thOct

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to let Shaun tell us if a seven can make it... otherwise we may need two squads.

Matt

Excited now - more FITASC pain from Southdown... the magnificent seven!

Even better than the Fabulous Five!

(gonna be a tight squeeze in the trucks now - maybe I'd better have my own quad.....!! :cool: )

Tony

Might be able to sort you out a quad if you sign a disclaimer.We do it for other people. But no wheelies or doughnuts.

Shaun P
Shaun, that was a rather tongue-in-cheek comment, but seriously, if you could do that, I'd be eternally grateful! I'm much too old for wheelies or doughnuts, and happy to sign a disclaimer. If I had one, I'd let you have my wife too! ;)

You absolutely are THE man! :D

I had better get reading up on the rules of this FITASC , sounds complicated

Rob, last week was my first time, and it really isn't complicated. You get to see all the targets first, as a squad, so don't worry about it. ;)

It's bleddy great!! :D

Tony

Your quad is booked just see Helen behind the desk and she will give you a disclaimer for you to sign and then you will be ready to go .

Looking forward to seeing you all in 2 weeks .

Shaun P

Just phoned and booked on with the Shootclay squad ... Looking forward to it :)

Tony

Your quad is booked just see Helen behind the desk and she will give you a disclaimer for you to sign and then you will be ready to go .

Looking forward to seeing you all in 2 weeks .

Shaun P
Thanks Shaun, you're a diamond! :D

No more wheezing like a decrepit steam boiler!

Back