Gamebore's EVO SPORTING

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Using them in 7 1/2's all the time right now for Sporting / FITASC / SportTrap.

Mind you, as with all good things, they are starting to rise in price . . . . . . . . . wot a surprise !   :(

1st 1000  =  £150

2nd 1000  =  £170

3rd 1000  =  £174

Still reasonable, but if it keeps rising then people will just migrate away from them - just has a greedy feel about it ?

Still reasonable, but if it keeps rising then people will just migrate away from them - just has a greedy feel about it ?
They will charge what the market will bear.  If people keep buying them at £174 or more then they are certainly going to charge that until sales drop off and then the price will go down or they will be promoted at special prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just been quoted £194/1000 for them locally. I was devoted to the White Gold XLRs before they replaced then with the Evo that were supposed to be cheaper.

I think Gamebore may be losing a loyal customer with the latest price rises.

Hi SoR - yup, same supplier and only about 8 weeks between all three purchases  :frown:

But havn't found them cheaper yet either !!!

After reading Bob's post I checked with my usual supplier and they only have 3 x slabs left and can't guarantee the price of the new delivery, so put my name on that 750 as well.

Might have been too quick for my own good, but somehow I can't see them going down in price yet. I'll pick those up tomorrow and keep you posted what the new supply sells at !

Hi Bob_P hope you had a good holiday how did you get on with those super gems I gave you to try which are loaded by gamebore for midwales SG just ordered 1000 at £158 and they have them in 7.5,8 & 9 they also are now doing a super gem trap at £177 1000 and are similar in performance so im told to the eley superb and very smooth shooting

Back