Four Counties ESP REG 15.11.15

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes probably and do Westfield as well but haven't sat down to look at whats on yet.

I think that's where I will be. I hated it a few months ago and told the owner (when he asked me). I gather its been a lot nicer since, so must give it another look.

I went there about 4 months ago. It started OK, then there were 5 stands in a row, which all threw a variation of pairs of tough edge-on aways out over a field. Like a sort of extreme farm style trap shooting. (It was always a bit like this there, but not as bad) Colin Waite, who took the shoot over this year, said at the time that he didn't have the right traps to do anything else; or that it was difficult to do. 

I'm told its been nicer since, so worth a look. See you there!

I went there about 4 months ago. It started OK, then there were 5 stands in a row, which all threw a variation of pairs of tough edge-on aways out over a field. Like a sort of extreme farm style trap shooting. (It was always a bit like this there, but not as bad) Colin Waite, who took the shoot over this year, said at the time that he didn't have the right traps to do anything else; or that it was difficult to do. 

I'm told its been nicer since, so worth a look. See you there!
I've not been there in years, trying to get Rosso out on Sunday, but I'll be there whatever.

Last time I went. There was a queue a mile long inside the shed as they do not sell the cards till 10. That's when the shoot starts so should be on the stand not in the shed at 10. Long queues everywhere because of this.

stands all cramped together with each stands clays all over the other stands. Safety was bad with the cones being moved in the field adjacent to a stand, with shooter in, to allow cars to park near stand as car park was full. 

Now if some one on here tells me that's all been put right I'll go.

It has changed hands, albeit to a guy who was already involved. The first thing he did was sell the entry cards earlier! That really was stupid before..

Last time I went. There was a queue a mile long inside the shed as they do not sell the cards till 10. That's when the shoot starts so should be on the stand not in the shed at 10. Long queues everywhere because of this.

stands all cramped together with each stands clays all over the other stands. Safety was bad with the cones being moved in the field adjacent to a stand, with shooter in, to allow cars to park near stand as car park was full. 

Now if some one on here tells me that's all been put right I'll go.
..... And all the guns you were using had 2 triggers, cartridges were black powder and paper-case, and all the traps were manual.

Still a bit edge on when I went there last month. 10 minutes up the road for me, but I will be travelling over an hour to shoot Meadow croft instead. More enjoyable in my book.

I would def fancy meadowcroft, but a trek for me. Didn't realise Sean set the course. I like his targets. Widdington is a great one. 

Will 

if I can trek it up to Churchills 

you can trek down to meadowcroft come and treat yourself

to some different targets  variety is the spice of life !! 

Will 

if I can trek it up to Churchills 

you can trek down to meadowcroft come and treat yourself

to some different targets  variety is the spice of life !! 
But when you go to EJC, nothing else is on that day. I will do Meadowcroft, when another nearer one isn't on.. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
But when you go to EJC, nothing else is on that day. I will do Meadowcroft, when another nearer one isn't on.. ?

Sorry will but your wrong on both counts !!

we did Churchills then back to royal berks for the tower challenge 

you could do meadowcroft then Westfields that would be a tester !!

Back