FITASC Vest and or Jacket

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growl

Greetings pop pickers (sorry wrong forum!)

I am in the market for a nice sparkly new vest and or jacket, I'm not known for my embroidery skills (just my suave good looks normally!!!) and so would like one with a FITASC line

have looked at the musto ones but I seem to fall just in between sizes, I don't want to get any heavier and dieting in my book is DIE with an added T

any suggestions and rough costs with possible suppliers would be great

cheers all, Growl.

Don't look too much further than Castellani - not cheap, but (IMHO) the best out there. 

Embroidery is no issue - you can get it done easily.

The Musto ones look nice but imho they are tailored wrong. Castellani is the best. 

I've got 2 Castellani vests, 44 chest with FITASC line. Brand new wrapped.

1077420_704075392939030_1104563429_o_zps6611ee3b.jpg

903205_704075416272361_1018862115_o_zpsdcd0470d.jpg

Castellani is a great choice.
I've had pretty much every brand and prefer the fit of castellani although I've just bought another vest. Oops!

I'm not sure what may be available here and not in the UK, but the Beretta line of vests, of which I have two (Jubilee), are better than anything else I've ever seen including a few custom mades.  My only gripe with them is that they are in love with their logo and name and you best be too cuz the vest is letting one and all know.  They of course have mesh type as well but I hate those things so I can't tell you about the Beretta version.

My story when asked about the vest is that Daniele gave me the vest and asked me to always wear it so if people noticed me shooting they wouldn't think I was shooting a Perazzi.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/beretta-vest

meyGi-IMvWAnun2RiVqgCqQ.jpg

%24T2eC16h,!)sE9swmcMgDBSDUYrZDWQ~~60_35.JPG

Ginja ninja has one of theese for sale jem in shootbay

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Hi Ben, I think 44 may be a bit snug, I'm at least a 46 chest, I'll see if I can try one on somewhere to get a better idea, cheers.

Growl,

If you could lose a bit of weight I will ask George for one of his Polo shirts.

Then if you stopped sandbagging people would think you were twins !

No worries mate, it's what friends are for. 

Latest posts

Back