First go at DT

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berkshire Breaker

Had my first go at DT today as I'm a Sporting shooter but going away targets are far from my strong point!

I shot a 20 x 30 and 23 x 30 which I'm told is an alright score.

I only missed the first target once, so need to work on the second target.

I shot with a Miroku MK38 32" Sporter 3/4 & Full with Express Supreme Comp 6.5's.

Everyone goes on about trap being boring, my other half had a job to drag me away ?

well done.

you just reminded me I haven't tried DT I will put it on me list ?

Got a bit of a sore cheek now though....
really!!! Must have been concentrating on keeping your head down for second shot. Good opening score that mate. I have shot double rise many times and really enjoy it but like DT there is not much of it these days

I am lucky I guess as I shoot a lot of Sporting with Mr Faulds so he was showing me the ropes at DT. Quite a good person to learn from.....

He said 23 was ok for a start. If I can master getting the second target which hopefully won't take to long, just need to build some muscle memory of the movement. I was either just high or just low. But perfect line each time.

I'll be back for another go ?

well done.

you just reminded me I haven't tried DT I will put it on me list ?
Here we go.......ips does DT!!!  You'll be doing flippin paint ball at the rate you're going!!!   :lol:

its a year of madness so far les mate so I wouldn't rule anything out ?

NEW GUN!!  NEW GUN !!!!

Every time you start a new game you have to get a special gun for it.  I don't make the Rules but there it is!

this is correct, it is indeed an actual rule.

ok Charlie......just wait a while and we will hear about his new half rib k80! Just for shooting dt. Or maybe an mx2008! He may be into ladders. As he is these days we just don't know what's coming next!

It'll be what chokes should I have, no multi chokes of course. Then an in depth discussion on shot size. Maybe with a high rib it'll drift into the realms of POA and POI.???

It'll be what chokes should I have, no multi chokes of course. Then an in depth discussion on shot size. Maybe with a high rib it'll drift into the realms of POA and POI.???
just breathless with                                    AN              TI                    CI                   PA                       TION 

I think he's in shock........as most of us are.......a bit like you were when I told you I'd bought a K80!   :eek:
no mate you confused shock with total disgust ?

Back