Fiocchi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a few clients switch from the blacks as we're getting a couple of misfires per 100. No experience of the blues so can't comment

Pleased to report back that out of the 125 F-Blacks I shot today, they all went off..

Some cracking breaks at distance, anyone that had mis fire problems in the past and liked the cartridges I would encourage you to try them with the new primer.

I need a local supplier near me as I'd like to try some , gone onto Hull Carts Suoerfast for tommorows comp

Bought a 1000 24g f-blus today at Brookbank, very impressive first barrels kills at DTL through modified choke! Got me my first 25/75, new favourite cartridge, me thinks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I told you all ages ago.....glad some are now seeing it..!

Just a snippet of information for any fiocchi,ists that may be interested.

F blu are 50fps faster than black, hence black slightly lower recoil. We know cos we have chrono'd them.

Just a snippet of information for any fiocchi,ists that may be interested.

F blu are 50fps faster than black, hence black slightly lower recoil. We know cos we have chrono'd them.
Ian, how does that compare against Golds?

Les

Don't know we haven't chrono'd them yet mate.

Hi everyone

I am just shooting off the last of my 'mixed' 28 gram cartridges, as I decided that the Fiocchi Official Trap/Sporting were smoothest for me with Offical Gold Traps my favourite cartridges for shooting sporting clays.  Personally, in the recoil stakes these are the smoothest for me, and the breaks from the Golds, produce finer bits and dust.  Very Pleasing.  I hear that Fiocchi are going to have to discontinue the Golds due to not being allowed to have coated shot?  If that is so, does anybody know what Fiocchi is going to replace them with? 

They are not getting rid of them. The none coated shot is already provided for their 'Olympic team members' like Jessica Rossi etc.

The coating rule only applies to Olympic ISSF disciplines WC events abroad and it is not sure if it will really fly yet. Various comments being made at the moment by various NGB's abroad.

You are OK to use them at sporting anyway. I use them for everything except Helice.

I shot my Personal best 2 weeks in a row with Fiocchi's and Eley superbs.  The Gold traps were turning the clays inside out and I had a number of comments stating I was 'middling them'.  Turns out I was using 1/4 chokes instead of my ususal 1/2 chokes after putting the wrong ones in.  Very confidence building.  I will have a go at the Official Trap next, just because they are £15 cheaper a thousand.

Had a few clients switch back to Fiocchi Blue, Blacks, Official, TT2 and Golden after getting poorer breaks with other brands. 

Fiocchi seem to be smashing it up at the moment.

I on the other hand have been shooting the Electrocibles for the past couple of weeks at everything...and i am loving them. Trying them on ZZ tomorrow at A1.

Back