Fiocchi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope your "quality" shells are as good as you say Nic. I got a slab of Golden Trap from Ian Mulliner on Saturday and I intend to try them this week if possible.
If you put them in the right place.....you will be awesome.P.s. I am poor..!

P.p.s. just testing a change of pitch to see if I like it better..........because I can.... L. O. L.

Waiter.......be a good chap and bring me a small pig between bread please...I am feeling slightly peckish old bean....

Now where was I......

Paaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwlllllllllll

Last edited:
If you put them in the right place.....you will be awesome.

P.s. I am poor..!

P.p.s. just testing a change of pitch to see if I like it better..........because I can.... L. O. L.

Waiter.......be a good chap and bring me a small pig between bread please...I am feeling slightly peckish old bean....

Now where was I......

Paaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwlllllllllll
I'm sorry m'lady, but it will take more than fancy shells to make me awsome!  My awsome days are long gone, I'm more than happy if I can stay within a few targets of Rob Mulliner, he's a great shooter and a lovely guy too. What are you doing to the pitch, I thought you had that all sorted out dear?

Rob is lovely.

As for pitch....I am trying a little experiment.....because I can.... L. O. L.

Ooooops they are playing my tune.....round 5

(Had a go at skeet today as well ...... L. O. L. )

Rob is lovely.
As for pitch....I am trying a little experiment.....because I can.... L. O. L.
Ooooops they are playing my tune.....round 5
(Had a go at skeet today as well ...... L. O. L. )
Keep us informed about the pitch experiment, I was told the magic degrees to set pitch at second hand from Sheik Almaktoum but I've forgotten Duh!!

http://www.tirovesti.co.uk/

A much ignored setting is pitch.

Just saying :)

Well I tried the golden trap this week, much better than the excels I've been using for years,BUT...the kills are not as good as the RC red shot superniks I tried last week I'm afraid! So the benchmark for OT shells for next year are red shot. Next year plated shot is out,so I will be testing all manner of shells this winter!

Bought 1000 Fiocchi the other day after using Hull for the last few months. Used 50 today and used 50 Hull. Didn't really notice much difference to be honest, missed just as many with the Fiocchi as I did with the Hulls....

Well I tried the golden trap this week, much better than the excels I've been using for years,BUT...the kills are not as good as the RC red shot superniks I tried last week I'm afraid! So the benchmark for OT shells for next year are red shot. Next year plated shot is out,so I will be testing all manner of shells this winter!
Clever Mirage...Black Egale, Bol D'or, Pro Extra, Grand Italia, T2...even the T1's are very, very good @£166/k lots of people use them as 1st barrel...take a winter trip up to North Ayrshire and test them on site, covered OT range £5 per token/round...:D

Clever Mirage...Black Egale, Bol D'or, Pro Extra, Grand Italia, T2...even the T1's are very, very good @£166/k lots of people use them as 1st barrel...take a winter trip up to North Ayrshire and test them on site, covered OT range £5 per token/round... :D
Blimey Darky, North Ayrshire is about a million miles from me, but I shall be trying some Black Eagles this winter, Fred (40up) has also put in a good word for them. Cheers for info mate!

Tried some of the 28 gram 7.5 Fblu's over the weekend. managed a personel best on Sat of 92- 263 at DTL and on Sunday a 88-257, I thought the breaks were very impressive not many chippy ones in there. The misses were all done to me not the cartridge. On Sunday one of the fellow Bisley memebers commented on my shooting and said the breaks were very impressive.

After the Sunday shoot I  gave the reaming 24 Fblu's I had left to Hazel to try, as she normally shoots 24gram at DTL and she loved them thought they were very smooth to shoot and hit a 17 out of 25.

I am not sure that I should be bumping this, but after all the hype I thought I would check some f blu 28s out in 7.5. My usual shells are RC2's in the same spec. As many people have said they gave great breaks and my barrels are cleaner than usual. However, I think they kick a little more than my RC2's, although I could be tainted by a few shots trying out a very kind gentleman's Perazzi. I think I could be tempted to swap assuming the prices stay similar to the RC2's, although would like to try 8.5s or 9s. At the very least if I swop I would be subsidising Nicola who has done sterling promotions work. ;)

At the very least if I swop I would be subsidising Nicola who has done sterling promotions work. ;)
Ah hahahahahahahahahaha

Don't worry about that matey ....I am the least person who needs any subsidy.......I shoot them because they are the best.

Has any one shot the F Black Sporting Fibres yet? I'm a bit annoyed that having decided to shoot Super Sporting Fibres they've now stopped making them!! :spiteful: :spiteful:

I know that feeling, started using the Top Black Skeet and they stopped them. Meant to be replacing them with the FBlack Skeet but no sign of em!!!!!!

I know that feeling, started using the Top Black Skeet and they stopped them. Meant to be replacing them with the FBlack Skeet but no sign of em!!!!!!
Solware are showing them on their price list but don't know if they've actually got any stock. I've asked my usual supplier to order me some so hopefully should have a sample to try shortly.

Solware are showing them on their price list but don't know if they've actually got any stock. I've asked my usual supplier to order me some so hopefully should have a sample to try shortly.
Yep saw that but they are only showing the fblack 28g skeet no 24g's

TT2 skeet and Trap are good as well. Been trying them with one of my juniors in 24 grm ....great kills.

I shot the TT2 on one of my recent DTL forays - excellent shell in my opinion. Hit my first 25 at DTL with those... only a couple of second barrels. 

Latest posts

Back