Fiocchi TT1's.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tested a load of different cartridges a while back, including fBlacks (very good) I only ever shoot fibres and found the fibre TT1's just ok, but the plaswad version seemed a lot better (shot about 300 of them on a lesson with Carl Bloxam - he reckoned they are very good)

However, in the end I settled on Hull Superfast, and have sot them for the las few years. Reasonable price, flawlessly reliable, not thumpy and fairly clean. Most of all though they are available fairly locally. 

Having said that, a mate got me to try some Clever T1 Mirage and they seem pretty good too, so I may well swap to them as they are readily available within a couple of miles to where I live. 

Generally I'd say find something that suits you and stick with it. 

Try the fblacks in 8.5. great. 

To the original op .the tt1 are good. My shooting friend uses them in 8's flavour. Nothing out there they won't break if your on em. 

Personally use the fblu , better cartridge ( high end wad and 5% antimony) than the TT for not too much more cash.

Jasper
Jasper

I tried the fblues(plastic) recently, super soft to shoot, and got my pb on a 60 birder, but was suprised to find they are actually 7s? is this correct,as I used both boxes I didnt have one left to disect ...my prference is 2.3/english 7.5 for everything really. but recoil virtually non existent ,good breaks,and super clean tubes after, of course the other bonus is the price!  think I will be trying more to see how they measure up. thanks.

Yep English 7.  F line loaded with continental sizes and TT1 with English sizes just to confuse everyone. 

I use the blues for everything . Skeet sometimes. 😁 .

Really don't worry about the half size difference. Just shoot em. 

Best value cartridge around at the mo. Imo. Top components,  hard shot, value price. Nothing else comes close.

Jasper

Shame they're only plastic, with so many grounds only allowing fibre. 😕
The FBlack in fibre is 👍 bit more than the £200/1000 you mention for TT1 plaswads, that said fibres are all (from what Ive seen) more expensive than plaswads

TT1 is though also available in fibre 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I pretty much use TT1 fibre all the time cos they don't cost loads... if my localish shop drops his Gamebore Velocity price back down to 200 then I might give them a go, but in general yet to see a plastic that ISN'T cheaper than it's fibre equivalent.

Back