Fiocchi over view

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silly me...I should step aside i.e. see it coming :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah...Too early in the morning to make myself clear methinks  :wink:

I meant to say that it depends on where you buy them from.  Where I get mine from they are stored in a nice dry cow shed thing.  As consumers we tend to keep them in houses so they are nice and dry.  I was talking about how the supplier stores them. Sorry IPS  :angel:
but I have been in the suppliers store room and it isn't cold or damp. I suppose wherever they got them from could have been the problem ? either way it ended my fiocchi era.

Been using F3 & F3 Piston for last 6 months plus (1000's)  always go bang, not noticed any excessive dirt / residue, for me they do feel soft to shoot with, as with all do try some before buying bulk though. 

I tried some F3's at the weekend (thanks Nicola). Must say they were a bit 'punchy' compared to the Eley Superbs I was using, which surprised me slightly. My experience with F Blacks was always good (soft) but patterns are just to tight when shot through 3/4 and full. 

DT

Half and 3 quarter is plenty for f blacks on OT,as you will see on sunday greg,although saying that i may be on blues if theres no blacks at the shop later.

I tried some F3's at the weekend (thanks Nicola). Must say they were a bit 'punchy' compared to the Eley Superbs I was using, which surprised me slightly. My experience with F Blacks was always good (soft) but patterns are just to tight when shot through 3/4 and full. 

DT
I can concur with this.  The F3's are a little more punchy.  If they were the same as F-blacks they'd be perfect (in my book).  

F-blacks definitely pattern tighter.  They incorporate the same wad as the more expensive Fiocchi Golden Traps which are a definite trap shell.  my Mk38 used to shoot centre dense with the f-blacks.  My Perazzi doesn't appear to do that.......Hey Ho! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back