Fiocch Skeet Vests

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webber

http://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_06_2013/post-940-0-40887200-1372165211.jpghttp://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_06_2013/post-940-0-29636500-1372165254.jpg

Some time ago some members expressed an interest in Fiocchi skeet vests.

I now have a limited number in stock, albeit eventually.

The sizes inside the vests are a figment of someones imagination.  A 52 fitted me, hell I almost joined Weight Watchers.  When the panic had calmed, the tape measure revealed that my slim 44 had not changed.

I'm told that these vests should sell for £95.

However, given that it was forum members who persuaded me to get the vests sorted, I've decided to run a special offer for Shoot Clay members.

The price is £75 subject to stock availability, offer ends 1st August.  When they've gone, they've gone.

Any questions, please PM.

webber

Ps.  Forgot to mention that they are manufactured by Castellani.

Attachments

• fiocch vest 1.jpg
    fiocch vest 1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
  • fiocchi vest 2.jpg
    fiocchi vest 2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Not having ever seen you are you 44 inches or centimetres and are the garment measurements inches or centimetres?

What sizes do you have available and would it be worth you taking some English measurements from the vests to quote for forum members if the Italian measurements are up the creek?

Robert.

There are more sizes on the garment label than shoe sizes in Timpsons window, but it matters not, as they mean nowt.

I think that I've decyphered the code.

Please send me your chest size in inches and I'll do the rest, but there are no what I would call XL & XXL sizes.

webber

Webber - might be worth doing some measurements...

Between 'under the arms' and length of the front 'top to bottom' - then people can lay an existing skeet vest (or even a t-shirt) and compare sizes...  its a trick I use for buying stuff online.

The UK sizes on the vests are:

I found that a 46 fitted a genuine British 42.

Length seems fine, but I'm happy to check measure prior to dispatch.

webber

Robert.

There are more sizes on the garment label than shoe sizes in Timpsons window, but it matters not, as they mean nowt.

I think that I've decyphered the code.

Please send me your chest size in inches and I'll do the rest, but there are no what I would call XL & XXL sizes.

webber
Webber

I was only making a suggestion as to how to cope with the sizing.  As I have never shot Fiocchi or know where to buy them locally I wouldn't pay to advertise for them by wearing one of their vests but that's a pipe dream anyway if they don't do a UK XXL!

Good luck with them!

Webber,

Are the Italians planning on making this in proper men size, or just the child sizes as above ?

Am starting to look for a new vest but due to my svelte size am struggling somewhat apart from the Topgun vests

Thanks,

Chris R

Back