Fibre or plastic

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonky70

That's the question which is the one to use and are all grounds insisting on fibre only now a days sorry for all the questions at the moment 

Plastic where you can, fibre where you can't :clover:

not all grounds insist on fiber wads certainly not locally to me anyway but some do..... plastic wads are better in general and cheaper, they seem to be a bit cleaner from my experience and pattern better (so I'm told)

I  get both as simbo said "plastic where you can, fiber where you cant"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha Ha Ha shooters down here don't know what fibre wad cartridges are. I had some express fibre carts that I brought over from the UK after I fired a few they were looking at them as though they came from another world. I have used them one or two in amongst my usual Clever T2 plastic wads just to cause a scene... someone always runs over to check that the gun is not blocked after I fire one... great fun. I have given them for someone to try and they cannot believe how dirty they leave the gun its like someone chucked a bag of coal down the barrel. Sooo I can say down here asolutely definitely plastic! I know it is a preferential thing but I hate fibre wad carts they are thumpy, noisy and very dirty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back