evosheild recoil pad

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duster

Hi guys and girls just wondering has anyone used the evosheild recoil pad it comes with a t shirt and you put the pad into a pocket in the shoulder part of the t shirt. Thanks.

No, I have not is the answer. However, I have tried one or two others and they all ruined the connection of the gun with the "shoulder pocket". Almost all clothing thickness to be avoided IMO.

Recoil should be attenuated on the gun, not the shooter. Get a good recoil pad on the gun and shoot in a thin shirt ideally. ISIS x pad..

No, I have not is the answer. However, I have tried one or two others and they all ruined the connection of the gun with the "shoulder pocket". Almost all clothing thickness to be avoided IMO.

Recoil should be attenuated on the gun, not the shooter. Get a good recoil pad on the gun and shoot in a thin shirt ideally. ISIS x pad..
Indeed, i bought a brand spankers shooting vest off the bay,  ( A well established brand too)  it has neoprene type shoulder pads

Suffice to say my one time outing with it was abysmal

Its up for sale if anyone wants :)

:santa:

It was a bit chilly today at Owls lodge. After a warm summer, I HATED having even a slim fleece under my (very thin Musto) skeet vest. The gun just feels removed from me.

There are the ISIS full recoil reducers, which are worth every penny and there are the Recoil pads (X-Pad), which are also worth every penny.

They do various thicknesses.
I'm really surprised you're not on commission yet!  :whistle:

Seriously though, the green pads or the Isis are excellent. I fitted one to my 682 on Skeet UK's suggestion and it has transformed the gun.

hi,

i used the evoshield after a shoulder opertion, the fibreglass moulds to you shoulder and sets solid,was a good idea at the time to protect the shoulder but wouldnt use one everyda,y now use a isis .

Thanks very much for all the replies. Im going to order isis recoil damper and green pad .I, ii let you,s know how I get on.

Latest posts

Back