Essex Masters information?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonny English

Afternoon all, a mate of mine and myself have booked in to do the Essex masters this year, to do the 200 in the one day.  What can we expect from this shoot and the ground as we've never been before? Thought it was worth a ride out to give it a try, any feedback or advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks Martin

You can expect good targets, nice ground which is not hard to walk over although quite an extensive ground if I recall.  Loos good, usually a big tent with seats etc.  Food and drink available, there was clothing for sale there last year.  A good day out all in all.

200 in one day ..... Phew that sounds knackering

yes my mate and me are booked in  200 in one day , on the Friday  11am  I think ,  will be a good test of all things shooting  ,  looking forward to it .  good value too .

This was my favourite shoot of last year and i'm shooting it on Wednesday again this year. The targets were the best i came across for the whole of last year. John Dyson sets a bit of everything so be prepared to discover any weaknesses you might have. There always some very technical targets and some very deceptive stuff and i just loved stand 13 on both courses!

Can't wait for this year.

Do it, it's epic.

As an experience, on the whole, this was the best of all the majors I shot last year, by a country mile...

Shot it last year over two days, great shoot, some super interesting targets, organisation was great. Looking forward to doing the 200 on the Saturday this year #goingtoneedasleephalfway

Done it twice now both times 200 in 1 day as others have said best shoot of last year great targets and a lovely setting !

Phil and I are booked in for the Tuesday, 200 in the day. He has done this shoot a few times but a first for me. I must say, Phil always comes back saying it was a great, we'll run shoot with brilliant targets. I have shot Johns targets many times before and never came away disappointed. Can't wait to shoot and hopefully see some old and new faces there.

Always a good shoot - John's targets always stretch your abilities which is fantastic. 

This will be our fourth attempt at this event - this year again we are booked for 200 on Sunday 12th April.

Back