ESP at Purbeck

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pilford tomorrow  :smile:
​Is that the one at Holt?  Do they have a website\FB page\somewhere the dates are published?

Cheers, James

(added after original post).......just found their FB page!  darn it, have been once before and enjoyed it! already arranged to go to Spitfire Shoot for some practice now....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there tomorrow. The forecast shows a 5% chance of rain but ther area is covered by a weather warning. But I do like Pilford!

I'll be there at Purbeck on Wednesday, too. I do enjoy the layout, they're interesting birds, and I still reckon the Breakfast is a good 'un.

Last time the entry wasn't huge, and squads this time are apparently 6 at a time. It would be good to put some faces to forum names!

They're asking for telephone entries - Tel:01929 405 101

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there tomorrow. The forecast shows a 5% chance of rain but ther area is covered by a weather warning. But I do like Pilford!

I'll be there at Purbeck on Wednesday, too. I do enjoy the layout, they're interesting birds, and I still reckon the Breakfast is a good 'un.

Last time the entry wasn't huge, and squads this time are apparently 6 at a time. It would be good to put some faces to forum names!

They're asking for telephone entries - Tel:01929 405 101
​i,ll be at pilford from approx 11...large chap ultra xs...Southern Alignment on back of vest  :smile:

Good to meet you there, schmokinn. My second round at Pilford broke my personal best by miles. That is to say it's the shortest time elapsed between getting my card and handing it in again!

And glad to confirm that the helicopter thing is a red herring.

Good to meet you there, schmokinn. My second round at Pilford broke my personal best by miles. That is to say it's the shortest time elapsed between getting my card and handing it in again!

And glad to confirm that the helicopter thing is a red herring.
​missed that window took me nearly an hour and a half to get round....34,33,35 bloody first bird on stand one was all over the place and caught me out!!

Latest posts

Back