English open sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not Southdown !!!!!!!!! why !!!!! the last one they did was a tragedy boohoo, boohoo, looks like no EO or BO this year :fie:  

OK just to be clear, the BO is NOT at Southdown this year, it's at a very good ground, course setter is a bit of a whack job but you can't have everything....

Can we book the British Open directly with Southdown or is it CPSA route only ?

CPSA major championships can only be booked via CPSA HQ on our website, by phone or by sending in an application by post. They can not be booked via the hosting ground. Entries will open on 1st February. Be patient and the venue for the BO ESP & STR will be announced in due course.

I will ring Southdown tomorrow and find out.
Regardless, I think it's perfectly safe to just turn up at Southdown on the day so long as you avoid Sunday obviously, Wed, Thursday is bound to be squeezable, just don't forget your CPSA card.

The Shooting Gods are against me! another date that I can`t make :growl:

when is the british open?

Tinker bell said:
So does anyone actually know where this is going to be held.....or is it a secret :laugh:
How many more times.

Bisley Shooting Ground will hold the British Open.

Sporting at Cottesloe Heath.

Sporttrap at Long Siberia.

Last edited by a moderator:
CPSA major championships can only be booked via CPSA HQ on our website, by phone or by sending in an application by post. They can not be booked via the hosting ground. Entries will open on 1st February. Be patient and the venue for the BO ESP & STR will be announced in due course.
In due course? Get the venue and dates out so we can decide if we are going to travel to them!!! I have to book time off work, someone to cover me while I'm away, all my workers are putting in their holidays just now for the whole of 2015!!! I can't be the only one in this situation, it would be better if the cpsa coul

I,ve just heard only kreighoff and perazzi guns can be used at the British this year. Something to do with a large sponsorship deal with a major peanut supplier.

In due course? Get the venue and dates out so we can decide if we are going to travel to them!!! I have to book time off work, someone to cover me while I'm away, all my workers are putting in their holidays just now for the whole of 2015!!! I can't be the only one in this situation, it would be better if the cpsa coul
The dates are .... E/O is Fri,8th to Sun 10th May, B/O is Thrs 3rd  to Sun 6th Sept  

Back