English open skeet

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NedFlanders

Where is EO skeet this year on cpsa web site it says Doveridge but if you click on "more information about this event " it says Nottingham & district ?

I've also noticed the English is on the same weekend as school half term when people with families go away. And also notice the British open is second weekend of August when a lot of families go away. And the cpsa wonder why the entries are dropping. I reckon the organisers of the championship dates must sit in there ivory towers and think,I know how to finish English skeet of. We will stick the big comps in at the most awkward time of year for families and then get everybody arguing amongst themselves about altering the speed,then there will be even more division and skeet will die,and everyone will shoot sporting and we will make more money. Oh happy days. Just a thought, I hope I'm wrong

Sunday 9:40 same squad as you Mark by the look of it. I think we shot together at Dartford a couple of weeks ago

Back