English Open at Southdown 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithers

Well I must say to start this topic of 'who on earth' put or decided to put on a major shoot on a bloody bank holiday weekend !!! Where the hell is there any common sense ! Oh yes let's put the English on at a southern coast venue to cap it of !! 4hrs journey down and 6hrs journey back last night 'great' and let's just make it even better targets you struggle to see and once again the same course setter putting targets on some stands where members in the squad never pulled the trigger on !!! Set courses by all means tough for major but not bloody eye sight tests 'Were not all 20 ish' !!!!! Then let's have 2hr squad rotations ? Oh yes squads which take 3hrs plus to shoot 100 !!! You would struggle to shoot a normal registered in 2hrs let alone a busy major, do the CPSA who wouldn't survive without it members not realise this is meant to be a enjoyable sport 'A hobby' which we invest a lot hard earned money into and time, I suggest the CPSA do the same, it was also nice to see all the trade stands and razzmatazz of a big championship ! Oh I just woke up !!! Absolute joke, and why oh why can't the system run like the Essex Masters all start on stand 1 at 10 min rotations, oh yes I no why because it works and it's to logical !!!!

End of rant and £150 day (fuel, cartridges, entry fee & crap food)

Back