English open abt Re- son of DT

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Congratulations to DTs son harry for getting 3rd in colts after a shoot off, a great result considering this was his 1st major. Mr DT also deserves a mention for a credible show in class.

Hope you both enjoyed it as much as i did.

Congratulations to DTs son harry for getting 3rd in colts after a shoot off, a great result considering this was his 1st major. Mr DT also deserves a mention for a credible show in class.

Hope you both enjoyed it as much as i did.
Thanks for that Ian.

Harry was a little dissappointed to lose the shot-off but a good learning experience all the same. Pleased with his thrid place medal all the same. The frustrating thing was he was concerned about running out of second barrel cartridges during his last round so was only putting one in the pipe for 5 targets or so. Checked his vest following the round and he had about seven cartridges spare in his first barrel (left) pocket !! He'd obviously been loading first barrel from his second barrel (right) pocket. If he had second barrelled one of those targets he only put one cartridge in for he would have been a clear second place. Ho hum. a learning experience.

Personally I performed well below my own expectations and bearing in mind the targets and conditions were excellent was a bit dissappointed but enjoyed the whole experience of my first major championship all the same.

When's the next one??

A pleasure meeting you and Mrs IPS as well as Paul T as well.

See you next time.

DT

Same here Greg, was good to meet you and harry we had a great time.

No abt biggies now till 2014

Ot British gp at bev in Sept which Paul and i intend to do cos its a proper 200 birder :)

Ps.

I now hate anyone from west midlands as there abt team won us by a good margin even though one of ours was English open winner :(

Same here Greg, was good to meet you and harry we had a great time.
No abt biggies now till 2014
Ot British gp at bev in Sept which Paul and i intend to do cos its a proper 200 birder :)
I'll be at that will have to say hello.

Latest posts

Back