Eley First Fibre Wad

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertBeard

I needed to stock up on some Fibre for my local club shoots and just 'phoned the Sportsman Gun Centre who quoted £182 for Eley Firsts in Fibre.  They had no Dianas in stock which they were selling for £144 when they were available.

I 'phoned the Gun & Sport Shop in Heavitree, Exeter and Keith Chard is still able to do Eley Firsts in Fibre in either 7.5 or 8 shot for £157 per 1,000.

The Sportsman must be making a fortune at £182 if Keith can sell them at £157 as he is just a small little shop compared to the Sportsman Gun Centre.

It pays to shop around -  Well done Keith!

Boab lots of shops sell near to cost in the hope you buy something else from them and stay loyal to them, even finding online what you want and asking your local guy to get it in for you is worth the trouble.

£157 for fibre Firsts is a decent price for the punters and will bring the dealer enough margin to make it worth while. They make big margins on other things like clothing and especially servicing and repairs.

Boab lots of shops sell near to cost in the hope you buy something else from them and stay loyal to them, even finding online what you want and asking your local guy to get it in for you is worth the trouble.
Yes because in a few years time there will be no shops but probably not in my life time

Its a pity that you don't live closer; I could sell you some proper cartridges!

webber

Back