EJ Churchill ESP reg 7th May 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
​You are right in that you can't win both HG and class (certain exceptions exists I believe) but here what's happened is that joint HG scores should share 1st in AA as well. Otherwise you can theoretically have a situation where 10 people share HG with identical scores and so split the HG prize and the next lowest score then wins AA !? Can't be right and it isn't. 
Why not do a count back for HG, looser then defaults to AA

I shot a 76 today, missed some silly ones but still putting in to practice what I was taught on Saturday.  

Really pleased to straight stand 8, the slow right to left along the bank and the quartering from left to right.

Messed up on stand 3 missing all the incoming quartering left to right, and stand 9 think I was shooting over the top of the looper and tried to shoot the real with both eyes open.  Smacked the last 2 when I forced my right eye shut.

I think I saw Hamster in the clubhouse and definitely saw Mr Hewland just as he finished shooting stand 1, didn't realise until after my mate had spoken to him and called him Will at least twice, will say hello next time.
Remember what Ed said. I'm not going to divulge the Ed secretes. Read the notes and try and fix them in your memory. Practice at home. It will take a few shoots. 

Why not do a count back for HG, looser then defaults to AA
​No need for count back, the other joint HG is not disputing anything (with me).

In case it's not clear this is the situation :

Two people manage identical scores and so share HG spot. One, two or (insert number) others score 1 less, these people have NOT won 1st in AA, they have won 2nd, 3rd or share of such. The highest scores are entitled to the HG and 1st in AA therefore any prizes are added and then divided. 

Might be better then to not have a high gun just classes. Then those that win AA are all high guns. 

Any way enough of that. Fancy putting in skeet chokes. The cheese on toast was dear. Hope you enjoyed it. 

I picked up £10.50. From April. I nearly collapsed. 

Went to this one today, near three hour drive from Wigan not best prep, saw Nick Portlock and Lee Newman who kindly got me to join them, saw a Will H when booking in, Will lamented losing a few having shot a 91, our merry band of three became five when Gareth Davies and Helen joined us. 

Had very pleasant shoot round, we bumped into Nic Heron and Cherly Hall both in good spirts.

Nick with a 97 was leading looks like it would be enough.

Just seen full results, well done Nick Portlock, his 97  won him HG, must have been my calming presence :)),  not a bad day for me ( understatement) as a third improvement on my PB in recent weeks saw me to 2nd in C with an 86.

opps I'll add others in squad to a thank you for a great afternoon list that's Lee Newman 89, Garry Davis 92 and Helen McKenna ( who we co opted into squad from stand 2) 68, 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen full results, well done Nick Portlock, his 97  won him HG, must have been my calming presence :)),  not a bad day for me ( understatement) as a third improvement on my PB in recent weeks saw me to 2nd in C with an 86.

opps I'll add others in squad to a thank you for a great afternoon list that's Lee Newman 89, Garry Davis 92 and Helen McKenna ( who we co opted into squad from stand 2) 68, 
Well shot Rich, really shot well mate ?

​Well shot Rich!!!

Yes, I'll agree that it was a steady shoot, with a lot of close stuff, but there were still a few real tests and no matter how easy you felt they were, you had to hit them.  I was well happy with my score.  First time I've cracked the mythical 90.  :smile:

Latest posts

Back