Edge on nutter bunnies (Rabbits)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Primark don't do guns. :hmm:  but Mirook's a close enough match. :lol:  Only joking of course, I'm a confirmed Miroku luvva.

http://www.lakedistrictmenswear.co.uk/

Way off topic but if anyone is seriously into "proper" mens clothing then the above is the best shop in the north west IMO

I spent huge amounts here when we had the boat on windermere. Only a small shop but if your in the area and are serious about mens (not boys) clothing this is your man. (some womens clothing too but not much)

Don't believe you, your way to elegant for mens clobber

http://www.lakedistrictmenswear.co.uk/

Way off topic but if anyone is seriously into "proper" mens clothing then the above is the best shop in the north west IMO

I spent huge amounts here when we had the boat on windermere. Only a small shop but if your in the area and are serious about mens (not boys) clothing this is your man. (some womens clothing too but not much)
I see they sell Loake shoes!!! They are my favourite make of shoes, I have several pairs, fantastic shoes and they last for years!

See I know this yokel thing was merely a persona :)

It got to the point (no pun intended) were I had to cross the road before I got to the shop otherwise I was drawn in against my will and forced to buy stuff. Not unknown to have come out over a grand lighter than when I went in :)

He used to sell Pal zilleri (my favourite) but unfortunately doesn't anymore :(

See I know this yokel thing was merely a persona :)
I got another pair a few weeks back actually, they have those commando soles, so should be good for the winter. They actually came from a small shop in Ambleside, they did a very good deal indeed!

Ambleside eh, online was it ?

Must admit I haven't heard of them.

Ambleside eh, online was it ?

Must admit I haven't heard of them.
Yeah it was online, but they have an actual shop too, they are called FW Tyson, been there for years by all accounts! Good prices and a great service too.

I see they sell Loake shoes!!! They are my favourite make of shoes, I have several pairs, fantastic shoes and they last for years!
Don't tell me you shoot in the tan boat shoes and you have just purchased the commando boat shoe. You'll be telling me next you have a pair of the oxford brogues in the light tan and have a penchant for corduroy trousers in winter. You must be an OT shooter and I demand my £5

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmmmm I love my corduroys in winter......and i love my man in them (cords) .....but he hates them...says they all look like Jonny Boden.

So I keep buying him 'pink' and 'red' trousers anyway.......and sometimes he has to wear them............It shows a mans courage if he wears pink.....true story...!

I have a great one of the Viscount somewhere.....looking pretty in pinks.....I will dig it out. :wink:

Last edited:
Don't tell me you shoot in the tan boat shoes and you have just purchased the commando boat shoe. You'll be telling me next you have a pair of the oxford brogues in the light tan and have a penchant for corduroy trousers in winter.
Blimey Fred, how did you guess?? I often shoot in tan or navy blue Sebago boat shoes, or Timberland commando sole boat shoes. I no longer have the brogues though, just plain tops, yes I have the cord trousers too!

Mmmmmmm I love my corduroys in winter......and i love my man in them (cords) .....but he hates them...says they all look like Jonny Boden.

So I keep buying him 'pink' and 'red' trousers anyway.......and sometimes he has to wear them............It shows a mans courage if he wears pink.....true story...!

I have a great one of the Viscount somewhere.....looking pretty in pinks.....I will dig it out. :wink:
I must have at least seven pink shirts of one sort or another. Some people used to take the P$$$ but I couldn't give a sh*te to be honest. :biggrin:

!!.........Fouuuuuuuuunnnnd it......joy of joys......!!

I have 'always' been impressed on how 'the Viscount' can wear the potentially awkward colours......sooooooo well.....with great courage..!!

This was at the end of a good night.....many many years ago...... :wink:

post-17-0-83121400-1375871452.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
!!.........Fouuuuuuuuunnnnd it......joy of joys......!!

I have 'always' been impressed on how 'the Viscount' can wear the potentially awkward colours......sooooooo well.....with great courage..!!

This was at the end of a good night.....many many years ago...... :wink:
I always did think you may be a little on the kinky side dearie!  :eek:

Latest posts

Back