DTL

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I did 96/276 today - need to start practising- too many second barrels !! - should be able to find out what Class I've ended up in later this week.

Nice to meet BoB1 off here too !
Good score V8. While the cut off for qualifying scores is the end of April the new classification averages won't be announced until the end of May.

However based on your scores to date including this one you are going straight into B class with an average of 89.5%

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that DT - I don't know how to work it out . I'm going to start practising now - need to sort the first barrel out - I skies over the top when I miss - I'll try different hold points & get it corrected :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, nice to meet you too V8.

Well shot today. B-class will be hard if thats where you end up, for instance 98/290 won B today at Bev. But you shot great and aren't far away from that. (& I mis-counted today, I end up on 273, not 275).

Shooting tomorrow?

Went for a look for some Wood Pigeons for a change, none about so ended up at our club - won the Sporting & DTL there !! how did you do ?

Sorry to the OP for the thread highjack !!

Crap, 89/257. Never got settled all day, lifting my head. Meh, it happens. Roll on next week!

Good crowd there (Mid Wales), 140 guns.

Back