DTL first timer

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the 24g is another minefield john, and neither of us want to let that genie out the bottle again  :D

Anyway I have said my bit and I will leave it at that (cant find a thumbs up thing so insert one here)

however we all remember the times when even full wouldn't break em at nutty  :frown:

True.  No guarantee of a break, even when stood over them with sledgehammer. 

The gun I was using at that time was a Browning at Full and Full which may of helped 

Although not a Nutty in those days, I moved to  Perazzi at 1/2 & full and never noticed any difference in quality of breaks. 

True.  No guarantee of a break, even when stood over them with sledgehammer. 

The gun I was using at that time was a Browning at Full and Full which may of helped 

Although not a Nutty in those days, I moved to  Perazzi at 1/2 & full and never noticed any difference in those I missed. 
You would not notice  :eek:

You'll be pleased to know that after I arrived at the ABT layout and took one look at the targets I screwed 3/4 and full in to the gun! 

Damn. They don't hang about. I ended up on 16/25 for the ABT and 21/25 on the DTL.

You'll be pleased to know that after I arrived at the ABT layout and took one look at the targets I screwed 3/4 and full in to the gun! 

Damn. They don't hang about. I ended up on 16/25 for the ABT and 21/25 on the DTL.
whatever you may think that is a perfectly good start.

Latest posts

Back