DT 11 X

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iainspecialboy

Does anybody have a review of the DT11 X they can post or any owners out there wish to comment?

I am only interested in the high adjustable rib X variant. Standard rib owners need not apply.

thanks in advance

Ian have a bash with my pro rib if you want

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Cheers Steve, not really after a K80 but i appreciate the offer. I really want an MX2005 but there is nothing suitable around and a new one is nearly £11K with all my extras. I have seen a DT11x that might fit the bill but i want to know a little more about them first. I just cant find the info on the net. And the only 30" is at Bywell and new so i cant test ride it.

Sounds like a job for Johnathon to me!

www.proshock.co.uk

Clay shooting sep13 has an article on it. You can buy it online and read on ipad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well I use a standard DT11 trap and it's quite a lump, but it handles pretty fast for a gun weighing 8lb 12oz! I have handled the DT11X and it seems like a really massive bit of kit, not sure what it weighs in at, but you definately know it's in your hands! It could prove be a great DTL gun by the look and feel of it.

Les

prob good for begger all else though would you agree.

Les

prob good for begger all else though would you agree.
I must say I would like to try it, just to see how it works at the faster stuff. Not sure what the DT boys will make of it, but as an initial impression I would say yes to what you said!

Had a play with one in the shop today balance much better than the 10x not sure i like the none beaver tail forend and way too much adjustable bits for me personally but i suspect a very nice handling gun if you like that sort of thing.

Thanks for the input Ian & Les. I think im going to find a second hand MX2005 for now. I wanted a stop gap before i order a new one but the DT11x wont cut it i suspect. Besides the fact i will lose £1k the first time I pull the trigger.

Let the search commence!!!

Sc will have demo ones available to play properly with very soon, apparently.

I have to say i still like the high rib concept if i could find one i liked. I shot the 682x very well and with hind sight should have kept it but its only one of many that got chopped in that shouldn't have.

I have to say i still like the high rib concept if i could find one i liked. I shot the 682x very well and with hind sight should have kept it but its only one of many that got chopped in that shouldn't have.
+1

I had a 682x before the current MX8 Protrap. It was a very steady gun but incredibly heavy and poor balance. Felt a little dead compared to the P.

Didn't find it that heavy to be honest and not compared to the 10x but agree the balance wasn't perfect.

Very comfortable though.

Latest posts

Back