CPSA Ban Release Triggers... your thoughts?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The point was Les (not the little joke to catch your eye) but the serious reasons ....all beginning with 'it' :D ;)
Don't worry Nic, I did see that bit and I agree fully with it! I just couldn't resist a little bit of male chauvinist fluffy rabbits! Sorry, wrist slapped! :( ;)

I'm w/ Nicola as I see little distinction between want/need in relation to gun things hahahaha

If anyone wants to see some pix I put these up

Charlie

this bbs does some strange BS to pix and it looks like it won't let any addy be displayed. I have no idea how to just give you the link to the pix. Lemme know

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51436459@N08/sets/72157632010637746/

Last edited by a moderator:
From the December draft minutes it looks as if CPSA Board are softening their stance and might not introduce a ban on release triggers!

Bobby they cannot afford the legal cost implications if they did....they are already spending enough with the East Midland Regions complaint and various other legal issues.

Several people made it clear that they would sue for compensation if it went through. :fie:  

Back