Compak vs sporttrap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes there is, BUT its a psuedo world championship - means diddly squat as the championship is only held in England or Texas, FITASC World Championships are held all over the World so erm making them a little more World Champion like...

Is there not a WORLD SPORTRAP at EJC's this year?? Because i seem to be in a squad with some Olympian chap from down Hampshire way. :bb:
Is there ..? And what World Federation is running that (they all said)?I said probably CPSA....to which they all said 'who'....... :laugh:

And then a yank on another table said......wait for it.......

I am an overseas member....and just got a voting form through, but do not know who to vote for??

Well after I fell off my chair laughing.....we bought him a drink and he has joined us......

I am now going to get the lowdown on that TargetChip guy....... :laugh:

I will report back.

This has been a hilarious end to the evening :laugh:

Last edited:
Because compak is 1 year old here... And the gp was won on 124ex125... George wasn't in top 10 I believe

125 x 125 in European Chps last year (followed by a 22!!!) then 50 on last day.

Still ended up in a 4 way tie for silver and bronze (which I won).

Is there ..? And what World Federation is running that (they all said)?

I said probably CPSA....to which they all said 'who'....... :laugh:

And then a yank on another table said......wait for it.......

I am an overseas member....and just got a voting form through, but do not know who to vote for??

Well after I fell off my chair laughing.....we bought him a drink and he has joined us......

I am now going to get the lowdown on that TargetChip guy....... :laugh:

I will report back.

This has been a hilarious end to the evening :laugh:
Ah right i see.

So if big George wins the world sporting at ejc's (if he decides to shoot it,as he is on the entry list) then i pressume he wont be able to add that to his impressive list of titles as it isn't run by fitasc or any world body. :biggrin:

How many of his other titles are iffy then.(22 world titles.12 sporting???,9 fitasc,1 compak as per his website).....just asking :fie:

Great if you like 25 yards targets and smoke balls to make you feel like you have a sliver of talent when actually you may not..!
The close stuff can sometimes be just as tricky as the long stuff at times even the big guy misses them now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG really?

So how many times has it been straighted in the UK? Yes there have been some big score overseas but there have been big scores at FITASC sporting overseas as well, a couple of years ago it was won on 198/200!!! So is Sportrap better than Compak? Of course not, its a different discipline you idiots... :)

Who was world sporting champion in 2008?
If I guess right do I get a signed poster of the winner? Or a sticker? I like stickers.

I guess Richard Faulds. CPSA/NCSA and also FITASC Sporting and Beretta World Champion in 2008.

Was that a rhetorical question? I feel I'm making a newbie error here. :)

Funny I was wondering why I have this trophy!!
post-380-0-62889600-1390778880.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 0
Back