clay shooting record

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to be boring but I will answer the original question.

I have been using myclayshootingrecord.com since its invention, I was a guinea pig so to speak.

I have just this week upgraded to the full version that was launched last week.

I find it a great tool. You can enter different disciplines, training or competitions.

For instance you enter ground name, sporting, date, weather conditions, wind, sun, enter each stand clay by clay ( the option is now there to enter direction,distance, type etc) and it adds up your score.

You save the scorecard. It works out your percentage and what class that score would put you in. Seeing 76% come up as A class was the best ever seeing as I'm a mere C class.

Then over time you look at your profile and there is the graph that tracks your progress, you can go to each dot and your previously entered scorecard appears.

It's very easy to use, you can enter as much or as little info as you want , and it's FREE, you can upgrade if you like to get extra options and run reports to show your weakest targets - as yet I haven't entered enough info to see that report but it won't be long.

You may as well sign up, it costs nothing, have a play around with it and see if it works for you.

Thanks for an informative reply worth a go by the sounds of it

cheers

Back