classic 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure who Steve has me squaded with, would be happy to move to your squad Jem, I am booked for 11 am Saturday, cheers Gra.

I'll also see if anyone wants Lorraine's ticket, though I'm sure there are plenty out there who missed their opportunity to shoot the Saturday and will be in touch, atb, Growl.

See you there James, make sure you wear your high viz vest so we all know who you are!

Jane, I'll be wearing a blue 'Clever' hat, will you have a white or red carnation? :)

Shooting the 9:30 rotation Friday. It's my first proper big event and I'm not entirely sure I'm looking forward to it (laughs!). Sure to be a good day out though and our group is made up of people that shoot together once if not twice a week so b anter will be of the highest quality even if the shootings not. Gonna be an early start to travel up though and I don't do mornings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Ladies shooting The Classic can be entered in to an additional prize category from Femmes Fatales!

• The highest scoring FF Member will receive £100 Cash + A Femmes Fatales Goody Bag

• 2 Runners-Up will also receive a Femmes-Fatales Goody Bag
The Goody Bags will contain various items including cosmetics, a ticket to a FF shoot, Prosecco, plus items from Gamebore and Holland Cooper)

All you have to do is sign up for FREE membership at www.femmes-fatales.co.uk (You won't be bombarded with emails and your details won't be passed on to any third parties) and mention FF when you register at The Classic

It won't cost you anything to enter the extra prize category so definitely worth a couple of minutes of your time.

Best of luck! x

What if I turn up in a sarong and try and sort out my facial hair issues and the gravelly voice, can I be considered??????

Pi55er, just remember the best thing to wake up to is surprise sex (unless you're in prison)

its all taking shape now for this event , some great targets and some brilliant ones too , . 

had the clays in today all 250,000 of them so got a few boxes to move now , and yes we did pay for them !!!!!

the infrastructure is all booked and i am told we have 12 traders coming to make up the village , one thing i will say on this is thats its very hard nowadays to get any traders to exhibit and trade at these events so if you could possibly support them in any way at all it would be great for future growth of this area 

must admit its hard work setting these big shoots up but in the heart of the cotswolds on the sunny days we have had theres nowhere else id rather be 

look forward to seeing you all soon 

steve

Back