classic 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

just to keep you all informed entries for this will be open on monday coming the 16th dec ,you can book in at any of our shoots this time  or with the booking form in Jan clay shooting magazine (which will also have a shoot preview and prize fund breakdown listed ) or there will be a facility to book and pay online through our website , www.theclayshootingcompany.com ,

the wednesday will run as the services and gamekeepers day with an element of this being donated to Help for Heroes charity and also we have reduced the entry fee for this to £49 !!,this day will have refs on the course as in the past has been score your own so another positive step forward here .

the main event will run thursday , friday and saturday over two 75 bird courses partly on the windrush ground and the other half on ground never been shot  in competition before . we have managed to drop the entry fee for this main event down to £85 without compromising the prize fund which i wont tell you about till the magazine comes out next week 

myself and allison are really pleased and excited to be running this event  in conjunction with the team at Blaze publishing 

more details will follow 

the dates are weds 4th june

thurs 5th june

fri 6th june

sat 7th june 

hope to see you all here steve

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in!
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Steve, if you email me the entry info I'll put it on my site.

Definitely in, can't wait to see what Steve will do with this baby. Shot almost everywhere the last 30 years or so and westfields only last year a couple of times to see what all the fuss was about. I reckon Steve must be one of the best target setters in the country at present

He seems to have an uncanny ability to put on something for everyone, and the atmosphere at the white gold was something I've never seen before. Steve and ally make a great team and you can be sure this event will be well organised, I strongly recommend anyone who's not been to one of there events to give this a go

Back