classic 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely in, can't wait to see what Steve will do with this baby. Shot almost everywhere the last 30 years or so and westfields only last year a couple of times to see what all the fuss was about. I reckon Steve must be one of the best target setters in the country at present

He seems to have an uncanny ability to put on something for everyone, and the atmosphere at the white gold was something I've never seen before. Steve and ally make a great team and you can be sure this event will be well organised, I strongly recommend anyone who's not been to one of there events to give this a go
is that you Alison????

right then folks apparently we are now open to take entries for this and i must say the response has been un beliveable so far with shooters from all over the world so a huge thanks for this 

cannot seem to find it on the Website Steve, am I best filling in the downloaded pdf and emailing it to you?

trying not to miss a place on the Saturday (would do another day but work gets in the way!)

cheers, Gra

Steve, how long do you estimate I've got to book for this before it's full?

I'm trying to organise a handful of friends and don't want to miss out. It seems like it might be filling up fast?

Thanks.  :biggrin:

Don't worry about prizes Clinto , enjoy the day
that could be a shock to the system !! the last one I enjoyed was when it took place up in Mold, a real Classic there , and before that Gurston down , it seems a little watered down lately  :fie: surprise me . dare you haha and ease up on that technical sh*te

Classic prize fund will be as follows

Overall high gun - Zoli z extra gun £6886 !!!

Runner up overall - Zoli Kronos gun £3800 !!!

Each class winner hatsan extreme gun £610!!plus a goody bag worth total £250 !!

Category winners ( lady , jnr , vets , colts ) hatsan 20 bore gun each £550 !!!

Each lettered class ( AAA , AA , A , B , C ) cash

2 nd £700

3rd £500

4th £375

5th £ 275

6th £200

7 th £175

8th £125

9th £110

10th £100

Category cash

2nd £200

3rd £150

4th £100

So there it is all in all value £30,536 !!!!!!

Plus cartridge prizes which will be announced in the next issue of clay shooting magazine

I will now stand back and wait for comments .....

Update on bookings are going really a fast pace now with Saturday proving popular ,

We will have entry forms at all our shoots starting At Weston wood on Sunday

All the best to everyone Steve and Allison

Last thought of the day , for a reduced entry fee of £85 for the above is I think an absolute bargain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
 well done steve@ali cant wait..... :hunter:   cant you run the BERETTA WORLD..!!!!!!!! ...PLEASE......... :thumbsu:

Latest posts

Back