Checking for a blockage

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am afraid that the blowing down the barrel bit does not work for me..............................apart from it being somewhat obscene and the front bead sets my teeth on edge, Referees keep giving me the phone number for the bloomin Samaritans !             :rolleyes:

Are we talking a blooper here?  Ranges here have a dowel on the gun rack to knock it thru (no matter what style of gun).  Guess you blokes don't see the sun much?  Action open, breech toward light of sun or another source look down barrel to check.

Everyone should check their gun, doubles, autos etc. for obstruction before shooting every time...ya never know.

I had some students just several weeks ago when I was explanation this (their guns now in the rack out of case) when a gust of wind caused some debris to fall from the rafters bouncing off the gun rack could have easily gone down the barrel, making it now a potential pipe bomb.  S!@# happens don't help it, help yourself!!

Stay SAFE.  Gun SAFETY is EYERYONE"S RESPONSIBILITY!!

Cheers.

Danny

Back