Cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The point I was making about the Kent Champions is that they were about 1250 fps compared to Black Gold at a claimed 1600fps.

The slower cartridge probably gave a far superior pattern.

Whatever happened to Gamebore Patriots? I wonder why they were discontinued? Lack of patriotism and defection to Hull Sovereigns????????

at the level the average person shoots at it don't make a ounce of difference what carts you use really,i use Olympics and firsts which are generally among the cheapest,i have been beaten by people using more expensive shells but I have also beaten the same people so how does that stack upthirty years ago there would have been a great deal of difference between cheap and expensive as anyone who remembers rekord carts will know.you cant buy high scores with expensive shells,

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to use Kent champions loved them but they don't make them anymore.

I used hull sovereigns for a number of years but cost is getting ridiculous. Whist I think you should buy the best cartridge you can afford, I don't think you should sponsor the managing directors new car.

I have switched to white golds now, and whilst they are not the cheapest I like the breaks, it's all about the confidence. I am sure that a gamebore velocity or evo or similar cartridges would be exactly the same....but I am a sucker for "used by champions" and really does it matter that the kids can't eat on a Sunday.

Back