Browning Owners

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the UK side of the Browning OC has been dispanded now.

OGC used to have some sort of a day but not sure about this yr.

a bit vague but hope it helps

i joined last year and then got my money refunded as they do nothing,site had not been updated for about a year.

when you can log in there is a pitiful amount of useful information,wouldn't fill one side of a piece of a4!

browning do occasionally do sales orientated days but thats about it as far as i know.

oh and Rabbitmania?!

You will find that you can shoot your Browning at any event however.. And not feel obliged to buy some T-shirt or other.. ?

They still did a shoot a couple of years ago as a friend went. He took a mate who shot a rottweil but was in the market for a new gun. Asked ahead if a non browning shooter ok as a guest and was told no problem. Arrived on day and some bloke kicked off he wasn't shooting a browning.  Needless to say guest was so unimpressed browning was taken off his shopping list.

Yes alright. Apart from the aqueduct, sanitation, the roads, medicine, education, drainage, public order and great wine; what has Browning done for us?

Wouldn't hurt Browning to keep the "Browning Owners Club" web site open for loyal Browning users would it! 

Latest posts

Back