British Compak GP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
' Unfortunately the competitor in question may have cried "Wolf" on a number of occasions in the past. '

A quote from the Chief Referees statement  (see above).

I think it is possibly fair to say that the majority of people are not impressed by the whole debacle.

' Unfortunately the competitor in question may have cried "Wolf" on a number of occasions in the past. '

A quote from the Chief Referees statement  (see above).

I think it is possibly fair to say that the majority of people are not impressed by the whole debacle.
​On the 'whole debacle', the key point surely is that the top 5 or 10 competitors displayed some awesome shooting and for Ben Husthwaite to straight the shoot off was incredible. 

What is appalling is that one person can misuse social media to create a storm over a false allegation and in so doing, to bring (a part of) British shooting into disrepute.

(And I'm amazed at some of the contributors to the malicious thread - people who, IMHO, should know better than to post on a thread that has been shown to be based on lies and false accusations.)

As the chief ref also said, 'I reiterate that the actions of the competitor were within the spirit of the rules as was the Referees final judgement.'

So one person who wasn't there, clearly pissed that her boyfriend miscounted his card, raised a large sh**storm, blaming someone else....

And sheeple back her up who have no idea as to what actually happened at the shoot.  Pathetic indeed.

One bitter person ruining so much. Shame on her.

Back