Brand new gun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wristycone

Morning,

I recently rewarded myself (It was a Wednesday afternoon - everyone should be rewarded for making to the middle of the week) to a shiny new Browning 725. As with most new brownings, it came with a browning sticker on the lower barrel.

Before I start trying to to remove it, could anyone let me know whether if comes off easily? Just don't want it to start hacking at it and risk damaging the finish.

hopefully,

Phil

Great buy. i also have a 725 sporter. really enjoy shooting it, although i think there is some system within the barrels to dematerialise the lead shot due to the number of clays that get away from me ;)

Congrats on buying a great gun, I love mine, took the sticker off mine soon as I got home!

Glue residue from stickers is usually easily removable with white spirit as used in decorating but don't get it on the wood and wipe it all off afterwards

got one too, great gun, I took the sticker off and then sprayed the barrels with a bit of legia spray to remove the last of the residue.

Great buy. i also have a 725 sporter. really enjoy shooting it, although i think there is some system within the barrels to dematerialise the lead shot due to the number of clays that get away from me ;)
You need carts' with shot in Tebbsy ..... :comando:

Thanks all.

Loving the new gun and will set about removing the new sticker at the next opportunity.

Phil

Latest posts

Back