Bookings for CPSA English Open Doubles - Dartford

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got a point Ray, almost £10 per round is expensive. I appreciate there's prizes to pay for but once you've included cost of travel, food and cartridges it's a pricey day. 
£37 for Comp is nothing compared to the CPSA Skeet English & British Open's, which CPSA charge £47,

and I believe the England selection shoots as well. :hi:

Last edited by a moderator:
That might be because the E/O and B/O are major shoots and the B/O Skd IS A minor shoot (dont know if this is because its shot on one day due to amount of competitors ??)

Anyway Dartford is situated in the  'Garden of England'  next to the Thames .....How much more  water and fruit do you need ???

Ooops , don't mention Dartford SG and Thames in the same sentence , last time Ray mentioned that it was on a flood plain the comment's were pulled

ray i will not be there on sunday so you can fill my space if you can i will see you in scotland in august

As this event has concluded and bookings are no longer being taken the thread will remain locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back