Bookings for CPSA English Open Doubles - Dartford

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

I know the event is now on the ShootClay Calendar.

I am now taking bookings for the CPSA English Open skeet Doubles event at Dartford on Sunday 14th July.

Entry Fee Competition £37 Targets Only £32

Times available as follows:

9.00am, 10.20am, 11.40am, 1.00pm, 2.20pm, 3.40pm

Please advise me by email of your preference and your CPSA membership Numbers.

[email protected]   :nyam:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Update on available bookings for CPSA English Open Skeet Doubles event at Dartford on Sunday 14th July.

The only Available times now:

9.00am, 10.20am, 11.40am, 3.40pm

[email protected]

UPDATE ON TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE !!!

To anyone who wishes to book in for the above event we still have some
spaces available !!

Slots available at 9.00am, 10.20am

1 space now at 11.40am

2 spaces at 3.40pm

[email protected]  
07795 443703 

Who's on my squad Ray and who's on with Lloyd Morris?

UPDATE ON TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE !!!

To anyone who wishes to book in for the above event on Sunday 14th July we still have some
spaces available !!

The only slots available now are at 9.00am, 10.20am & 11.40 !!!

Still a few spaces left, to date we have 83 shooters :nyam:

Entry Fees

Competition £37       Targets Only £32     

Times available as follows:

9.00am, 10.20am, 11.40am

[email protected]   :nyam:

11.40 slots all now fully booked, a couple of spaces have become available at 1.00pm if anyone interested.

English Open Skeet Doubles at Dartford Sunday 14th July

Still a few spaces left, to date we now have 87 shooters
Entry Fees

Competition £37 Targets Only £32 

Times & Spaces available as follows:

9.00am, 1 space at 11.40, 2 spaces at 1.00pm, 2 spaces at 3.40pm

Please advise me by email of your time preference and your CPSA membership numbers. [email protected]

We now have 92 shooters entered in the Dartford English Open CPSA Skeet Doubles and I'm reliably informed that this is

the best attendance for CPSA Skeet Doubles Championships in 8 years !!!

Still have a few days left to reach the magical 100 shooters !!!    :nyam:

94 shooters now booked, come on everyone lets hit the magical 100 shooters !!!!

Slots available at 10.20  11.40  &  1.00pm

In case I missed anyone out in the email just sent out to shooters !!!

Just a few details regarding the above event this weekend, all shooters booking in for the Skeet Doubles on Sunday are asked to make payment in
the skeet Hospitality suite down on skeet Range 1. Please ensure you book in & pay prior to shooting !!!

If possible can you please ensure you have the correct change for Comp £37 or for Target only £32.

Anyone who is not sure what time they booked in with me can email me and I will let you know your squad times.

As it stands at the moment we have 94 shooters booked in and so it promises to be a bumper shoot. There are still a few spaces available if you know of someone who may want too attend.

All 4 skeet ranges are open for practise & registered shoots on Saturday if you wish to come down, booking in for Saturday is still done
at the Clubhouse prior to shooting.

If anyone thinks they may be running late on Sunday I would appreciate a text on the number below and I will fit you in another time or squad providing I have been given time about your delay.

The whole weekend promises to be fantastic weather so come prepared with liquid refreshment !!!!!!!!

I wish every shooter luck & to shoot well !!!

Regards

Ray    07795 443703

Legend  , whats £37.00 to a shooter of your caliber , just think of all the cash you'll be heading back to Northampton with, after you rinse the softee southerners AKA Steve and Ray or as they're known down here Fred and Barney !!

See you Sunday ! 

He's got a point Ray, almost £10 per round is expensive. I appreciate there's prizes to pay for but once you've included cost of travel, food and cartridges it's a pricey day.

Does the subsidised junior entry means higher prices for the rest?

He's got a point Ray, almost £10 per round is expensive. I appreciate there's prizes to pay for but once you've included cost of travel, food and cartridges it's a pricey day. Does the subsidised junior entry means higher prices for the rest?

Neil (The Legend) is just trying to wind people up, he means nothing by it. :crazy:

As for the subsidised question you'll have to ask the CPSA, in the CPSA Contract for the shoot, it clearly states that the Ground has to agree with it :hi:

Any form of shooting now is expensive guess that's why we see hardly any Juniors & Colts unless they have rich daddies :spiteful:    :slow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back