blackpool sporting clays

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Go  regular, puts on some nice testing targets but no learners lane so to speak, be dead easy to get a bit demoralised.

Some stuff I leave thinking " how the chuff did I,do I hit that."

Last edited by a moderator:
Only ever shot the registerd shoots, they are good testing shoots. 

i guess ips will avoid that ground for now 
www.gif

bollox ? but prob correct. I blame my Sunday coach ?

cheers will give it a bash. How does it compare to Coniston ??

cheers will give it a bash. How does it compare to Coniston ??
It different because it's in a flat field and very few clays fly straight and level, Andy always tilts the traps slightly which makes it a bit difficult to read the clay.

Nothing is out of range though, it's also busy before 12.00 and parking is limited.

Blackpool, flat with scrub and trees at distance, aged facilities and clubhouse,better welcome and  on a good day  your host is a good crack.

Coniston set in a valley,on side is open the other quote wooded, clubhouse is visually lovely, food is on but at odd hours has a tower . I would goto Coniston first IPS as it has some learner friendly targets. Hotel is nice for a bite to eat after or a shandy.

thanks for info, I have been to Coniston for dtl very nice place. Will leave Blackpool until I am a bit better then.

New layout yesterday a little bit easier than the old one, Andy tries to change it every three weeks.

Latest posts

Back