Best looking OT style

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely, i like strong women particularly those that take men on she i believe has won more than anyone male or female in her career and Mrs ips had a good long chat with her and said she was a very nice lady.she is indeed a true legend of ot.

Ps - look forward to a proper chat with you next season we missed each other this year even though we shot on same squad at sc.

Shootclay members should have a compulsory tattoo on our foreheads so its easier to identify each other! A natter over a good brew is what this sport is really all about! 

Who said i was buying :)

You had any sleep to speak of since the arrival of mini syd, mini ips did not sleep through a full night until she was 5 now at 21 you could not wake her up with a bomb. ..

Not too bad to be honest, I change him at 11.30pm let Claire take over the feeding duties.... my man boobs are of little use to him.... then he will go to about 5ish. However Im told if they are quiet easy going babies they turn into an absolute nightmare in their teens....... if he's half as bad as I was as a teenager we are in for a rough ride!!  Loving it though, tiring but very enjoyable. 

Ha, your lucky so far mate. Don't know about the theory you refer to but i can say mini ips was a nightmare as a baby and toddler but no problems as a teen or as a young woman so it could be true. Either way we would not change them would we.

serrano for me, poss diamond. Smooth, relaxed, effortless.

Or more locally, Mike Wixey.

Back