Berkshire looking for a ground to host our all-round

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TobyM

Hello all

Berkshire county is looking for a ground to host our all-round championship. I have managed to find agreement from Southdown but as the date is the same as the SE Region All-round, Berkshire wouldn't gain any levy revenue due to the region trumping the county. Ideally, I would like the county to raise some revenue for our meagre coffers AND have an all-round county championship.

If we can't find a ground (located in the south!), then Southdown it may well have to be and we'll forgo the levy. We have county shooters who want to shoot all-round and I understand it was popular last year, so better to have the competition than not at all.

All ideas welcome, please

Thank you.

Ah, there lies a problem then. As before Northampton is great and Martine will look after you

Before Berks moved out of SW Region you used to hold them at Southern Counties. I doubt if you will find a ground with a spare weekend anywhere in the south for you to have sole ownership of the levy as it were. You may well have to settle for Southdown. Didn't know they had registered skeet, DTL and ABT though.

Tobi,

Try Dartford, I'm back in the UK on Fri and can help if required.

Jon.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Northampton would probably be your best bet. They have fairly regular A/R shoots anyway, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind tagging a county comp on.

Latest posts

Back