beretta shooters

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just gone into a dt11l and despite having to adjust my shooting for the lower comb (my browning was abnormally high for a sporter) it has been an absolute delight to shoot, and can't recommend it highly enough.

looking at the 692 adj    will certainly outlive me  !!!! 
The latest ones don't have the selectable ejector/extractor thingy which has been problematic since it first appeared in about 2009 and which has lost them thousands of customers. Having had a Beretta with the pointless selectable system I'd recommend checking a new 69x gun for the updated ejectors.

Otherwise my only issue with the 692, as with all the many modern 6xx variants that I've tried, is the heavy triggers.

Before I made the move to Perazzi I was quite happy with the 682's - the pre-'92 wide bodies at any rate.  I've not shot any Berettas made post-'92 but then I've not had any reason to either.  The older wide bodies were fine guns IMO and I do still have one as I've mentioned several times in the past, and see no need to remove it from the herd.  Lovely little gun w/ 72cm barrels marked "Sporting" on the trigger guard.  

I would think that a primo condition wide body would be at the very least as fine a gun as you'll find from Beretta.  OK, maybe an SO ................

but the SL3 thing is just odd looking.   :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
the answer to the question that no one asked.  Not to mention that side levers on the right side are just stoopid for right handed (most of the world) shooters.  I also suspect that if I showed up with three of them my loaders would be unappreciative and toss the things about the second time that ridiculous lever caught a cuff.   :threaten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back