beretta 692x trap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
message received and understood.

ips - out

;)

The good old days of lead  weights for wheel balancing seems to be over, all the weights I've been able to get hold of recently are horribly shiney, stamped FE and are iron. So not possible to bend to the contours of the side rib or barrel.

Have you actually weighed the barrels Ian to confirm the stamped weight on them?

A mate has just got a new High Tech and his barrels are stamped 1480gms which seem overly light to me.

Ps. Another mate has just bought two 692 fixed high rib traps guns. His barrels weigh 1690 and 1670gms respectively. The guns both balance on the hinge pins, the weight isn't noticeable with the gun shouldered, but it is carrying the blooming thing. I'd be knackered after shooting a round of trench with it.
My mx8 barrels only go 1600

All that just go shoot simple going away targets. With may be a bit of angle. Where shoots are won and lost on one bird. Still they get to wear nice shoes.

All that just go shoot simple going away targets. With may be a bit of angle. Where shoots are won and lost on one bird. Still they get to wear nice shoes.
won and lost with a second barell ;)

its a mans game one must have nerves of steal :)

Counts you out then :lol:
cheeky git :)

I seem to remember you were quite handy at dtl up at Westhoughton twenty odd years ago but you probably couldn't hack it these days, ha ;)

doesn't count Dave that's abt I am talking dtl :)

see, I knew you couldn't hack it these days, no bottle ye see ;)

Funnily enough.. still a mystery how he hit 10 to get in the final. Should have gone to specsavers had been directed at Balltrap  earlier.

I shot 45 X 50 but couldn't do a 10.

Rule check.. Sporting this time.. On a simo pair.  One target hit second a no bird. Shoot pair again nothing established.. right? 

Joking apart.. good mornings fun.

he probably bribed the ref, cant come to any other reasonable explanation :)

ps

paul you do realise that now that you have joined in you will have to join Dave and I at a holiday inn.......apparently

Latest posts

Back