Benelli Sp'Auto Championships 2012

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Another of the key events in the UK calendar for 2012 is the Benelli Sp'Auto Championships - being held on Sunday 20th May at the West Midlands Shooting Ground (Hodnet).  It's a new venue for this popular event that is now in it's fourth year and is the only Sporting Championship designed exclusively for semi-automatic shotguns - with stands being presented as either three targets or two targets with full use of the gun. Last years event was won by Martin Myers, with Stuart Clark and Graham Stirzaker in second and third respectively.It's great to see this moved to the well respected West Midlands Shooting Ground which has a great reputation for putting on good, testing targets across the landscape there.  There will be 120 targets across 14 stands which should provide something for everyone, and a real test.  Prizes include Hull Cartridges, Steiner Binoculars and the High Gun will win a Benelli Vinci worth over £1500.Entry Fees are £52.00 for seniors and £32.00 for juniors - which is the same as the 2011 price - a rare thing in this day and age!  Full details and online booking are available at http://www.benellispauto.co.uk

Hmmm.. a Beretta semi-auto added to my collection would admit me to this event and Meon Springs.. CSC3

Hi Will, You are welcome any time, it's an AL391 Urika Teknys Stonecoat Gold Sporter in 30" they cycle anything 70mm without issue. It's had very little use, my non gold version has had about 25k cartridges through it from new and maybe 1214 failures to cycle, normally with 24g loads after the recoil spring has been replaced where you are supposed to bed it in with 32g+ other times when it's got wet at a shoot. I am up for the SP Auto we should look to get a SC squad or two together :)   Bob_P are you going to bring your 303 out of hiding?? ;)  Jon.

Might have a punt at this, Wait til they get a load of my black synthetic, 24 inch barreled hatstand /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

EdSolomons said:

It will shrivel up next to my 32" walnutty beast! ;-)
I think your's may shrivel next to mine, or not LOLMmmm, the Hatstand should be interesting ;)  Back on topic, lets get a squad booked before Feb while we can save 2 quid each :)   Squads are of 6 so post you name below: JonSkeet

yeah go on then /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Hi Will, You are welcome any time, it's an AL391 Urika Teknys Stonecoat Gold Sporter in 30" they cycle anything 70mm without issue. It's had very little use, my non gold version has had about 25k cartridges through it from new and maybe 1214 failures to cycle, normally with 24g loads after the recoil spring has been replaced where you are supposed to bed it in with 32g+ other times when it's got wet at a shoot. I am up for the SP Auto we should look to get a SC squad or two together :)   Bob_P are you going to bring your 303 out of hiding?? ;)  Jon.Cheers JonI should give it a go at a practice round. Maybe even Paley St?CheersCSC3

I'm out again /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif Just been told by SWMBO we're out for dinner with some non-shooting numpty from her work /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif will be discussing the finer points of industrial chemistry I assume while i get quietly plastered and annoy people in the hope we dont get asked again /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

CleverSC3 said:

Hi Will, You are welcome any time, it's an AL391 Urika Teknys Stonecoat Gold Sporter in 30" they cycle anything 70mm without issue. It's had very little use, my non gold version has had about 25k cartridges through it from new and maybe 1214 failures to cycle, normally with 24g loads after the recoil spring has been replaced where you are supposed to bed it in with 32g+ other times when it's got wet at a shoot. I am up for the SP Auto we should look to get a SC squad or two together :)   Bob_P are you going to bring your 303 out of hiding?? :)  Jon.Cheers Jon I should give it a go at a practice round. Maybe even Paley St? Cheers CSC3
No probs, Sure I can make that, not seen Ross etc. for ages.... or been given s**t about xyz .. Jon.

Back