Barrels in your loft?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of interest...
Interesting  :)  and a timely reminder is that not all shotguns will throw (close enough) to POA with both barrels, not by design but rather lack of care which as Timb has mentioned is often dismissed and put down as within tolerance. 

I didn't understand that either, but didn't like to ask

Last edited by a moderator:
I have absolutely no idea why you are troubling your mind with such vagaries regards to barrel convergence. pick a gun up and shoot it until it you can hit clays in all four planes of trajectory. The only convergence you need to take note of is the pattern of lead and the clay. Just to muddy the water some more i shoot a gun with a stock that fits and my scores have greatly improved its a trap gun that i use for sporting and fitasc.!!??

Absolutely agree Simon but it's good to have an in depth technical debate from time to time as it gets the old brain working.

I have absolutely no idea why you are troubling your mind with such vagaries regards to barrel convergence. pick a gun up and shoot it until it you can hit clays in all four planes of trajectory. The only convergence you need to take note of is the pattern of lead and the clay. Just to muddy the water some more i shoot a gun with a stock that fits and my scores have greatly improved its a trap gun that i use for sporting and fitasc.!thought trajectory
 "four planes of trajectory"  baffled by this can only think of vertical and horizontal planes that seem to apply.distance is a measurement through the horizontal and vertical planes.time is relevant to distance moved through the 2 planes.i know i had a heavy one last night but i have no idea what the other 2 might be? :fie:  

Just out of interest

I'm your huckleberry... what a lot of shoite... no offense to yourself.. see the guy that gets his barrels set up just nice and set dead on... better tell MD about him he'll by S...... himself when he hears that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of interestI'm your huckleberry... what a lot of shoite... no offense to yourself.. see the guy that gets his barrels set up just nice and set dead on... better tell MD about him he'll by S...... himself when he hears that!
??

And still no wiser on what WUM means?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Weren't the 4 dimensions a group from years ago? Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
1 Dimension? 2 Unlimited? 3 Degrees? 4 Tops? 5 Star?  But never heard the 4 Dimensions? Were they like Jedward surrounded by miirrors?  :prankster:

Weren't the 4 dimensions a group from years ago? Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

1 Dimension? 2 Unlimited? 3 Degrees? 4 Tops? 5 Star?  But never heard the 4 Dimensions? Were they like Jedward surrounded by miirrors?  :prankster:
What the he'll did you have to go and ruin it by bringing Jen wood (my tablet won't even let me type their name

Back