Barrel Stickers

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin B

I'm after some barrel stickers either Gamebore or Browning, does anyone know where I can get some from.

I have sent emails to both with no success.

on face book gamebore are giving stickers away if you like,and share there page. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to gamebore website, they sell them through they're shop, or if you post on the gamebore facebook page you may get some for free. The shop definetly sells them though.

There's a bloke called Anni on here somewhere. He's got connections at Gamebore. He'll send you them free

I must admit i'm not a fan of barrel stickers, 25 straight badges and such like. I prefer to look as simple as possible and shoot the best I can. Plain and simple B525 and a brown Seeland skeet vest, cheap an plain 32" gun slip, plain blue musto cartridge bag. You always expect someone with loads of the above to shoot like a pro, when often they don't.

Try flea bay for the Browning ones, and I'm sure if you email Gamebore they will send you some being a director and all that, use your lofty position mate ;)

I have some Gamebore stickers for sale Colin. £32,000 for a pair, if you know anyone with that sort of money to waste?

I did try scanning them and emailing to CPSA HQ, but their system was down, I.T. problem I believe.

pssst,

Colin if you want them for free I'll get them to you, but don't let on, people will think I'm getting soft.

Paying to advertise their product? I think you've got that the wrong way round!

Sorry no idea where you can get them but I would never put any sticker anywhere on a gun, but that's just me!I'm ok with a vest with its makers name on it so long as its not too big and loud.

I have some Gamebore stickers for sale Colin. £32,000 for a pair, if you know anyone with that sort of money to waste?

I did try scanning them and emailing to CPSA HQ, but their system was down, I.T. problem I believe.
Brilliant :)

There's a bloke called Anni on here somewhere. He's got connections at Gamebore. He'll send you them free
Gamebore are on there Easter break at the moment. PM me an address and I'll send some over.

Hope you manage to get them on straighter than Chard did. I must have given him at least ten untill he got them straight-ish :crazy:

Latest posts

Back