Bagging time

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
47 is for your up and coming classification no more scores can be added to it, 48 is what we are shooting now so it is still active and scores can be added.

https://www.cpsa.co.uk/userfiles/file/CPSAClassBandings.pdf

My meteoric fall from B class to D in FITASC is now complete so I can make loads of money by bagging... If I win 10 comps I might make back one FITASC entry fee as they are reassuringly expensive.

A class for sporting  meaning my funding the overthrowing of a small country  might  have to be put on hold again.

I'm up from B to A for ABT and constant in B for UT and OT. More work to do in the latter two disciplines. Fortunately I've lost some carp scores going into issue 48 and start within the A class banding.

Missed B class OT again! doh! Looking like I will go up into A in ABT and just about hold A in UT.

Interestingly my raw and adjusted figures at OT are exactly the same, I'm assuming that means I'm a boring consistently average plodder!

Being consistent imo is good. Improve by a couple of targets consistently and job done sid.

well done indeed with A in abt that takes some doing these days.

I will come clean... Don't shoot much ABT, shot 1 reg shoot in last 12 months - 92.... Hey presto.... A class! Never ever going to shoot it again now for fear of losing my 'A' !!!

I will come clean... Don't shoot much ABT, shot 1 reg shoot in last 12 months - 92.... Hey presto.... A class! Never ever going to shoot it again now for fear of losing my 'A' !!!
Hang on a minute Sid. Isn't that how you got (and keep) your 'A' for UT ?

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not embarrassed by it, crossed into disciplines I rarely bother with and shot well... (added bonus love the look on able bodied shooters faces when they get spanked by some random stranger in a wheelchair!)

A friend of mine has sent a prediction to the CPSA on the scores of five sporting guns leading upto the cut off.This will show that this current system needs to be changed if all five stay in there class. All five need to show a bad run of form, and so far they are.The names and how they did it will be posted on the forum after the cut off    if allowed ???????
So?

Not allowed
Big Jim you seem very passionate about this bagging lark ? I used to but then realised it's not going change until the systems altered so it's best just to go out enjoy your days shooting and try to improve and not worry what others are doing, it may help you improve, I believe if you look into the mix guys you shoot with so I'm told shoot high scores one minute ie AAA then low to mid 70's at average shoots !!! It happens just report to the cpsa and enjoy your days shooting :)

Big Jim you seem very passionate about this bagging lark ? I used to but then realised it's not going change until the systems altered so it's best just to go out enjoy your days shooting and try to improve and not worry what others are doing, it may help you improve, I believe if you look into the mix guys you shoot with so I'm told shoot high scores one minute ie AAA then low to mid 70's at average shoots !!! It happens just report to the cpsa and enjoy your days shooting :)
No you've got me all wrong iam only after the longest thred on this forum.Things had gone very quiet until bagging time and then the keep net got full.Happy days

Come on...

So they are going to sue the bloke for defamation ?  And what would their loss be exactly?  There is no money in this sport so it would be hard to see anyone suing for 3'/6.

They are not going to get to the High Court on the basis of people may think that they are a cheating git but there is no financial harm as a consequence/

Despite the modern trend, there is no human right that says we can go through life without being offended or people saying bad things about us.

They will probably be pissed off so will huff and puff a bit: its up to you to decide whether it is worth it or not. At the end of the day nothing will change as a result anyway

Come on...

So they are going to sue the bloke for defamation ?  And what would their loss be exactly?  There is no money in this sport so it would be hard to see anyone suing for 3'/6.

They are not going to get to the High Court on the basis of people may think that they are a cheating git but there is no financial harm as a consequence/

Despite the modern trend, there is no human right that says we can go through life without being offended or people saying bad things about us.

They will probably be pissed off so will huff and puff a bit: its up to you to decide whether it is worth it or not. At the end of the day nothing will change as a result anyway

A past government chief whip has just probably lost £2m in costs because on the balance of probability the judge thought he had probably called the coppers plebs despite the coppers having been found to have lied about their evidence!

You need to be very very careful about defamation, libel and slander!

+1 Robert.

Chanory...You can say anything about anyone.....if it is true......whether they like it or not.......but if it is wrong....and you libel them.....then expect to pay :laugh:

Latest posts

Back