Armi Salvinelli

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamster

Hoping for some first hand experience of the later types of this make, Monza and current model Monaco, have you had one or know someone who shoots one? Any good and bad points would be much appreciated.

My brother and a friend had a monza when they first started being imported by avalon guns about 20 years ago, my brothers forend split and my friends one kept double discharging, i wouldn't touch a monza but i think the monaco's have had all their problems sorted out i was nearly tempted by one myself but found a nice second hand kemen instead.

Friend of mine has shot a Monza (very well) for the last 10 years or so, chopped in a DT10 that he just couldn't get on with.

He loves the gun, only issue he has had is its propensity to rust if not dried thoroughly, even in the time it takes to drive home...

Hamid,

I was flicking through some old clay shooting mags and the April 2008 mag has a three page article on the Monaco. Some good info in it on the different pro fit stocks etc.

if you want a copy PM me your address and I pop it in the post to you.

Latest posts

Back