Are K80s shootings “Triggers Broom”

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not 100% sure but I believe Bohler went the way of the British Steel industry, up the Ganges without a paddle.

I was told recently that Mr. Rhone is not too pleased with British Krieghoff owners who don't seem to clean their guns very well , resulting in ptting on a fairly regular basis.

OK, now sorta back to the topic.  Beginning actually with the title - 

so can someone please tell just WTF that means, or is supposed to mean and is it really common English?

many thanks

so can someone please tell just WTF that means, or is supposed to mean and is it really common English?

many thanks
Trigger is a character from "Only fools and horses" he was a road sweeper 

Triggers Broom

[SIZE=small] [/SIZE][SIZE=small]In this classic scene, Trigger claims that he's had his road sweeper's broom for 20 years. But then he adds that the broom has had 17 new heads and 14 new handles. 
"How can it be the same bloody broom then?" asks Sid the 
café[/SIZE][SIZE=small] owner. Trigger produces a picture of him and his broom and asks: "what more proof do you need?"[/SIZE]
Triggers broom
An item that has been repaired many times and contain none of its original parts.
I've had my mountain bike for twenty years now. It's like triggers broom

I'm not 100% sure but I believe Bohler went the way of the British Steel industry, up the Ganges without a paddle.

I was told recently that Mr. Rhone is not too pleased with British Krieghoff owners who don't seem to clean their guns very well , resulting in ptting on a fairly regular basis.
Why would anybody spending 10 grand on a gun think they have the right to expect to get a quality product?

i now the word quality is subjective in this case but surely this is one of the things where the quality of materials matters?

I mean its not like we have a sh*t climate with huge amounts of wet stuff to make matters worse is it.

Does it come with a warning booklet stressing the need to surgically clean and then lubricate your barrels every time you use it?

I find it ridiculous that one that costs a grand may well outlast it and require less maintenance.

Why would anybody spending 10 grand on a gun think they have the right to expect to get a quality product?

i now the word quality is subjective in this case but surely this is one of the things where the quality of materials matters?

I mean its not like we have a sh*t climate with huge amounts of wet stuff to make matters worse is it.

Does it come with a warning booklet stressing the need to surgically clean and then lubricate your barrels every time you use it?

I find it ridiculous that one that costs a grand may well outlast it and require less maintenance.
Was set to buy a parcours until i met to old guys at garlands with 4 years olds bought new, bluing was worn away at barrel  ends, my 15 year old 682 had better bluing. 

many thanks
Wonko, here is the scene it came from.

When you consider the  series of events , the products of combustion , and the temperatures involved in getting an ounce of lead down the barrel it’s crackers not to give every gun a quick barrel clean after every use .  Having said that if I’d a Pound  for every time I’ve seen a wet or damp gun placed into a slip ... 

Back