April CPSA Mag

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly don't know what you are talking about.. The copy I have is fine.

The printing is clear.I can read it fine and my near vision without glasses is pretty poor. Are your copies faulty?

I honestly don't know what you are talking about.. The copy I have is fine.

The printing is clear.I can read it fine and my near vision without glasses is pretty poor. Are your copies faulty?
Your reading April 2014. Try 2015. Well grey bas****'s reading it now.

Got it back from Grey Bas****. Nearly lost my fingers.

post-2976-0-76345600-1427487746.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad it's not only me, I found it very difficult to read the fine print and impossible to read the fixtures pages without wearing two pairs of glasses!!.  And I do go to Specsavers.

I'm a graphic designer and thought the same, it's a bad choice of font and colour. Large areas of grey text are not easy to read. There's a reason newspapers, magazines and books have used black text for centuries!

:crazy:  Well my copy is fine! but then I suppose because I am such an important person in the shooting industry it is not supprising? :fie:  

It does have the added advantage of taking longer to read though !
The wife thinks I spend long enough in there without this adding to the time!!!

(only place I can get some peace - on the odd occasion)....

I see NickF has been snooping on my profile.

May be he might like to comment on this issue.

Or may be he cannot read his either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried reading my copy tonight I was about to send off a strongly worded email to the CPSA when I noticed the date. All I can say is well done CPSA you have fooled us all. I expect the real mag will be popping through everyone's letterbox in the next day or two.

Back